About WEF and WEF Membership
Formed in 1928, the Water Environment Federation (WEF) is a not-for-profit technical and educational organization with 36,000 individual members and 75 affiliated Member Associations representing water quality professionals around the world. WEF members, Member Associations, and staff proudly work to achieve our mission to provide bold leadership, champion innovation, connect water professionals, and leverage knowledge to support clean and safe water worldwide. To learn more, visit www.wef.org. Every year, WEF brings you WEFTEC® - The Water Quality Event.
More about WEF, our members, and how we support global water quality:
- About WEF: Learn about WEF, its leadership, vision, and mission.
Read about WEF's commitment to reducing the environmental effects of its activities.
- About Water Quality: Find out what the water quality field is about and how professionals in this line of work contribute to the improvement of our global water environment. Access specific information about our flagship issues--wastewater, industrial wastewater, biosolids, and watershed.
- Membership: Learn how you will benefit from WEF Membership and how, as a WEF member, you can help improve the global water environment. Already a member? Visit the Marketplace to Access Member tools and resources, update your personal information, and review our Association Services.
- Member Associations: Access Member Association resources and services, find out What's New with MA's, locate an MA, and find out MA meeting information.
- Committees: View a list of WEF committees and their upcoming meetings and activities. Contact a chairperson about joining.