Exhibitor Badge Registration
Exhibitor Badge Registration Opens On June 6, 2017!
Registering Booth Personnel
Exhibitor booth space must be assigned before you can access the system to register for badges, download the attendee list or order lead retrieval.
It is important to follow the instructions for registering your booth personnel. If you close out of the registration system prematurely, your changes or additions will not be saved.
To access exhibitor booth personnel registration, you must enter a username and password. On June 6, the key contact for the booth will receive an email directly from Experient with login information and instructions; exhibitors assigned after this date will receive login information approximately one week after receiving their booth confirmation. Check your email for login credentials from Experient.
To Login – (Link Coming Soon!)
- Select your company name from the drop down menu of the login page
- Enter your company name and password (check your email for login credentials from Experient)
- Follow the instructions to request badges, download the attendee list and/or order lead retrieval.
To Register Booth Personnel
- Step 2 - Click Key Contact tab to view the information
- Select badge delivery option
- Step 3 - Click Exhibitor Registration Summary tab to
- Re-register Booth Personnel from last year
- Add Booth Personnel
- Complete Demographics (hover cursor over text for information)
- Add Events
- Make payment
- Step 4 - Click View Completed Tab to
- Send e-mail confirmations
- Export booth personnel lists
One Key Contact person per exhibiting company (the primary booth contact) will be issued a username and password to register your company’s booth personnel. If your Key Contact has changed you must submit a Change Information Form through our online submission form. Please allow one week before it reflects online.
The Key Contact is not automatically registered as booth personnel, but must be added in order to receive a badge.
Badge Allotment and Cost
Exhibiting companies are allocated four (4) complimentary booth personnel per 100 square feet of space. Exhibitors may use their free badge allotment for booth personnel only. Exhibit personnel who are above the number of complimentary badges allotted for your booth space will be charged for additional badges. The registration fee for each additional booth personnel is $50.
Badge Delivery Options
You now have the option to receive all of your booth personnel badges via UPS or FedEx in advance of the show or badges can be held for onsite pickup!
- In order to have your badges shipped, you must register, select UPS or FedEx, and provide an account number to apply shipping charges by August 31. Badges will not be automatically shipped, unless you select the ship delivery preference by the deadline.
- Name badges will be shipped to the company's key contact, IF the key contact indicated so within the registration process.
- All registrations submitted after the deadline will need to be picked up badges onsite.
- Once the name badges are mailed, it is the responsibility of the Key Contact to distribute them to the appropriate booth personnel.
You can print your badge at the event using Badge Pickup. Pre-registered attendees who provide an e-mail address when they register will receive a receipt/confirmation after submission. Print and bring your bar-code confirmation to be scanned and proceed to any Badge Pickup counter. Your badge will print instantly and you will be given your lanyard.
The Exhibitor Badge allows exhibitors access to the exhibit hall and technical sessions. Workshops, tours and ticket events are optional events and will be available for purchase.
WEFTEC badges are required for admission to the exhibit hall and education programs. Badges are nontransferable and must be worn at all times.
Additional Information Coming Soon!