Innovation helps move our business-as-usual thinking forward into something better – more cost-effective, more efficient, more user-friendly. At the 8th Annual WEFTEC Innovation Showcase, WEF and its Innovation Partners, BlueTech Research and Imagine H2O, create a unique program for entrepreneurs, investors, customers, and regulators that puts the spotlight on water sector innovation and provides access to the leaders and the technologies making it all happen.
The Innovation Showcase embraces learning through exhibits, educational sessions, and networking events covering:
- Innovation trends in the industrial and municipal markets
- Financial innovation and investment opportunities
- Piloting and partnering with new technology companies
- Building the regulatory environment to support innovation
- Using data to underpin industrial and municipal system upgrades
Providing a platform for water sector innovation is at the heart of WEF’s mission. WEFTEC is the opportunity to showcase dynamic thinking, facilitate conversations that transform ideas into solutions, and make new connections to solve your operational challenges now.
The Innovation Showcase continues to expand each year and now incorporates several innovation neighborhoods on the exhibition floor, as well as education and networking throughout the conference. Below is more information on the many different activities throughout different areas of WEFTEC, including:
- Exhibits in the Innovation Pavilion, Innovation Row, and the Discovery Zone
- Sessions and WEFChats in the Innovation Pavilion and the Beer Garden
- Receptions in the Innovation Pavilion and the Beer Garden
↓ SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFORMATION ↓