WEFTEC's parent, the Water Environment Federation, recognizes that WEFTEC is a can't-miss-it event, and we want to help you be there.
Here are several tips to guide you in your request for approval to attend WEFTEC 2020:
- With the huge variety of focus areas, WEFTEC 2020 is the most cost effective way to earn educational credits this year. Earn up to 1.2 CEUs at workshops, 16.5 PDHs in technical sessions, and 8 contact hours per day for time spent visiting the exhibition.
- Your organization is investing in you; provide details about what you will bring back from the event.
- What sessions will you attend and what immediate impact will they have on your work?
- What vendors will you visit on the exhibition floor and how will this help your organization?
- Which experts will you have access to and what knowledge would you bring back to share with your organization?
- Share more than your experience with your colleagues: the WEFTEC 2020 Proceedings is included in most registration categories. Approximately 5,000 pages of detailed information (not PowerPoints), now available online.
- Stay in the WEFTEC hotel block for additional savings.
WEF’s Technical Programs department developed a series of forms and instructional information to assist employees with the attendance approval process.