This is your one stop shop for everything you need to make your investment in WEFTEC an even greater success.
Step 1. Download FREE Planning and Implementation Tools
Take charge of your exhibit program with free and prove-effective tools to help you plan and manage your exhibit program, control your costs and meashure your performance, value and ROI
- 16 Week Tradeshow Planning & Management Tool
- Exhibit Budgeting & Cost Control Tool
- Exhibiting & Financial Performance Metrics Tool
Step 2. Complete Strategic Planning Exercises at Target Timeframes
Position your program for maximum results with five strategic planning exercises. Gather your exhibit tearm, block 90 minutes, and complete each exercise on or around the target dates before the show.
- Define Your Outcomes - 16 weeks prior (June 3)
- Identify and Attract Your Ideal Visitors - 12 weeks prior (June 24)
- Manage Your Visitors' Experience - 10 weeks prior (July 15)
- Mange Your Leads - 8 - 6 weeks prior (July 29 - August 12)
- Measure Your Performance, Value & ROI - 4 weeks prior & update after the show (August 26)
Step 3. Watch, Learn & Succeed with Live & On-Demand Topical Webinars
Gather your team and watch these live educational webinars on or around the target dates. They are great support tools to help you complete the five strategic planning exercises.
NEW Webinar 1: WEFTEC NEW Exhibitor Web-Briefing
Date/Time: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 | 2:00 - 2:30 pm EST
WEF wants to be sure all new exhibiting companies and contacts are prepared to take full advantage of the exhibiting opportunity. All NEW exhibitors are required to attend this highly informative briefing. You will learn about the ins and outs of exhibiting at WEFTEC and walk through the key concepts of WEFTEC's exhibitor success program
NEW Webinar 2: How SMALL Exhibitors Can Get Their Fair Share at WEFTEC
Date/Time: Wednesday, July 17 2019 | 2:00 - 2:30 pm EST
In a large show with mega exhibits, sometimes inline and smaller exhibitors can feel lost in the crowd. This all-new exhibitor webinar is designd exclusively for these exhibitors. It will present unique perspectives and strategic practices that smaller exhibits can use to compete for attention and booth traffic with larger exhibits.
⏵All inline exhibitors are encouraged to register for this complimentary and highly informative webinar with America's leading trade show productivity expert to grab the best practices to help ensure a productive and profitable exhibiting experience at WEFTEC.
NEW Webinar 3: Best Social Media Practices for Tradeshows & Exhibitors
Date/Time: Wednesday, July 24 | 2:00 - 2:30 pm EST
⏵Featuring WEF's Social Media Manager.
When used properly, social media can be an extremely effective media for building your brand, engaging attendees and driving qualified booth traffic. However, research finds that many exhibitors are not taking full advantage of this free marketing channel. Register for this FREE educational webinar to see the latest research on exhibigor social media practices and learn best tradeshow practices for using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram more effectively.
Step 5. Ask our Team of Tradeshow Experts
We have made special arrangements with Tradeshow Productivity Expert, Jefferson Davis and his team of CTSM experts to answer any exhibiting question you may have. Please take advantage of this free service to get quick answers to your most pressing questions and challenges.
Follow these five easy steps to get the right content at the right time in the show execution cycle
Step 1. Download FREE planning and implementation tool
Step 2. Schedule and complete 5 pre-show planning exercises around target dates
Step 3. Watch scheduled educational webinars
Step 4. Read Topical articles & research reports for more insights and ideas
Step 5. Ask the Tradeshow Experts for guidances
Step 4. READ Topical Articles and Research Reports for Additional Insights and Ideas
- Plan for Success/Money Management
- NEW: WEFTEC 2018 Exhibitor Report
- 7 Eye-Opening Exhibitor Statistics and What You Need to Do About Them
- How to Reduce Your Selling Costs
- Plan to Win - Exhibiting by Objectives
- Exhibiting Dollars & Sense: 32 Ways to Save Money
- Green Exhibiting: 24 Ways to Create a More Environmentally Friendly Exhibit Program
- Promote Your Participation
- NEW: Making Sponsorships Support Business Objectives and Deliver More Value
- NEW: Discover and Deliver Your Attendee-Focused Value Proposition
- Increasing Your Social Media Presence at a Tradeshow
- High-Impact Pre-show Marketing
- How to Rewrite Your Exhibitor Listing to Drive Booth Traffic
- The Art of Smart Giveaways
- Create an Effective Exhibit
- Prepare Your Staff
- Manage Your Leads
- NEW: Improving Lead Quality by Asking the Right Questions and Capturing More Information
- Closed-Loop Lead Measurement
- Measure Your Performance & ROI
- NEW: Two Important Outcomes Your Exhibit Program Should Deliver
- Exhibit Measurement Made Easy