Technical Session A/V by Track
The technical program at WEFTEC is the most respected and competitive education program of its kind, featuring over 900 speakers. The program is put together by over 230 topical experts in the Program Committee using a highly rigorous selection process ensuring a high quality program.
SUPPORTER | Member: $7,400 | Non-member: $9,300
- Supporter benefits
- Exclusive to one (1) sponsor per listed track
- One (1) custom sponsor slide to display in rotation with WEF house slides between sessions within sponsored track
- Post-show participant demographics Available tracks (as of 3/11/19)
- Collection Systems and Distribution (9 sessions)
- Disinfection and Public Health (5 sessions)
- Facility Operations and Maintenance (15 sessions) SOLD!
- Future Insights and Global Issues (7 sessions)
- Industrial Issues and Treatment Technologies (12 sessions)
- Municipal Wastewater Treatment Process and Design (20 Sessions)
- Research and Innovation (20 sessions)
- Residuals and Biosolids Management (10 sessions)
- Stormwater Management (16 sessions)
- Utility Management and Leadership (21 sessions) SOLD!
- Watershed Resources Management and Sustainability (6 sessions)
- Water Reclamation and Reuse (7 sessions) SOLD!